About Our Company
Integrity Testing & Inspection (ITI) was created and incorporated in 2004 from the idea of a more personal and professional approach to non-destructive industrial inspection. Our founders and officers have over a century of combined experience in the non-destructive testing field of servicing pipeline transimission, porcess pulp and paper, power generation, and refining industries.
It is our mission to offer the highest quality of service at competitive rates with a well-trained, diversified, and proven technical staff that will always see the job through in a professional, safe, and efficient manner. ITI provides a management staff to develop a working-team relationship with personnel at your facility in order to fully support your non-destructive testing needs while ensuring immediate responses to possible emergency situations as well as daty-to-day services.CONTACT US
years of executive and operations experience
years of combined inspection experience
percent customer satisfaction guarantee
What We Offer
- - Leading edge technology in Ultrasonic, Digital Radiography, E-mat, Phased Array and Eddy Current testing methods.
- - API 510, 653, and 570 inspections/consultations on all OSHA mechanical integrity/process safety management related requirements.
- - Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, and Visual weld inspections.
- - Quality Assurance/Vendor Surveillance services.
- - Computerized reporting for Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Boilers, and Piping Systems.
- - Welder/Procedure Qualification - Bend and Tensile Testing.
- - Metallurgical services including Hardness Testing, Positive Material Identification, Replication Retrieval and Evaluation.
- - Training and certification services utilizing an ASNT certified Level III.